Benefits: An Important Part of Your Compensation Package
We consider our employee benefits program to be one of our most important investments. Because we recognize the value our employees bring to our company, we are committed to providing you with a complete benefits program as part of your total compensation.
All full time regular employees working 30 hours or more per week are eligible for employee benefits. Benefits become effective the first of the month following 30 days from date of hire.
- HMO (California only)
- Chiropractic/Acupuncture supplement (if enrolled in a medical plan)
- DHMO (California only)
- Vision Service Plan
- Basic Life Insurance - company-paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance for self, spouse and children available
Long Term Disability
Long Term Care
- Long Term Care Insurance - different coverage levels available
Flexible Spending Accounts
- FSA - Medical Account
- FSA - Dependent Care Account
- HSA - Health Savings Account (for high deductible medical plan only)
Work and Life Benefit
- Work and Life Benefit for all employees and includes everyone in household - company-paid
- Voluntary plans for short term disability, cancer and accident
- Voluntary Group Discount Plan available
- Several Options available for investments
We Believe in a Balanced Lifestyle
In addition to our employee benefit package, CFS believes in promoting healthy lifestyle choices and assisting our employees to achieve a Balanced Lifestyle. The Balanced Lifestyle Program is voluntary; however, achieving a certain level of involvement will result in a medical insurance premium discount.
Program includes company paid annual biometric screenings and health risk assessments, monthly challenges and/or activities, free webinars, articles and tools to achieve a balanced lifestyle. All employees are provided with a guide about the program upon hire.
Helping Employees Live Life Better